We include, respect and generously support each other through the good and the bad. It takes a village.
Children at heart
We are a playful bunch and consider the impact we create for children in everything we do.
We nurture the potential in others, and strive to be better today than we were yesterday.
We seek to understand and solve important problems with humility and empathy. We know we don’t know.
We walk the talk
Storypark is a values-based social enterprise – a business that balances social outcomes with financial sustainability.
This defines the way we work:
- Our pricing is designed to be affordable and fair. Parents can access Storypark for free, and early learning services pay only for the value they receive, per child, each month. This ensures Storypark honours its intention to be accessible for all children and is financially sustainable in the long term.
- We provide free or discounted access for those who can’t afford Storypark and support research and pilot projects that make a difference to families, teachers and children.
- Our features are designed with and for teachers and parents to ensure Storypark is the most useful, intuitive and valuable tool possible.
- We reinvest in our community to support positive educational outcomes for children – this is even written into our shareholders’ agreement.
- We’re focused on making a difference for children, teachers and parents.