Need help with Storypark or feeling stuck?
If you ever get stuck or have a question about how to use Storypark, we have created dedicated resources to make sure no question is left unanswered!
How we let you know how Storypark works, and updates
- The context and tips you need, when you need them. Within Storypark, you’ll notice links:
and/or the ‘?’ icon you can click if you need more information related to the page you are currently on:
- Creating the improvements and new features educators have requested really makes us smile. To access all the information you need about new things without leaving the site, check out ‘What’s new’. It’s a handy, up-to-date reference you can refer back to when needed. You can find it by tapping the blue button at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen:
- When updates are significant, we also email you with all the relevant information you need to feel confident about them. Make sure you’re subscribed to our ‘new features and resources’ and ‘product updates and tips’ emails.
Resources for learning about how Storypark works and troubleshooting
- The Storypark help centre is an extensive library of help articles written for everyone – managers, educators, parents, familiy members. With written articles and videos, this is an excellent spot to search for answers to your ‘how to..?’ and ‘where is..’? questions. Some services print these pages out or create a list of links for their team to refer back to – whichever way works for you, the help centre will be there and is regularly updated.
- At the top of the help centre is our https://help.storypark.com/en/collections/23813-frequently-asked-questions:
- If you are new to Storypark, returning after some time away or just want to deep-dive on a particular area, then our workshops are for you. Run by Storypark’s Professional Learning and Development team (all amazing former educators), the workshops are designed to make you feel comfortable and confident. Watch a recorded version in a staff meeting or join a live session and bring your questions!
Something not working or just need to explain something in person?
Our lovely customer support team knows Storypark inside out. If you haven’t found what you need from any of the above methods, they are only an email or phone call away. If it’s outside office hours, just leave a voicemail.