Storypark’s technical wizards have been working amongst their boiling cauldrons and foaming test tubes to create another small piece of magic, Storypark conversations.
Conversations means you can choose who you wish to have a conversation with, send them a message and communicate back and forth over time. Conversations are separate to stories and so enable teachers, parents and families to talk privately about things without it being part of the child’s or teachers main learning journey.
- build your strategic teaching and learning plan by enabling focus groups to share documents and have ongoing conversations on specific areas
- help newly qualified teachers share personal reflections one to one with mentor teachers
- after conferences discuss new ideas and research with your team
- plan events and celebrations with attached excel spreadsheets
- send readings, links and articles to your team
- handle procedure reviews by selecting parents, sharing documents and getting their feedback
- share ideas, support your peers, discuss particular children.
Or, if you’re a parent and you want to engage and communicate with speech language therapists or other specialists Storypark’s conversations will enable an on-going, private communication channel.